Sunday, September 23, 2007

Apple Juice





Today after a long week of coughing and fevers Takahiro felt better. I took him for a haircut this afternoon and he played for a little bit in the park. Takahiro had learned to say and also sign apple a few weeks ago.
Tonight I gave him a juice box with apple juice. I showed him the apple on the box and said apple juice.
He repeated it and took a sip. He then kept taking sips and saying apple juice after sipping. He was so happy to say it and be understood. I was proud of him for linking two words.
He also had fun squeezing the juice out of the box. But although he made a mess he was happy to clean up with a paper towel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're so glad yall are coming in just a little more than a week-we'd like to see BEFORE he's starting to shave(as fast as he's growing not to mention talking)Lv Dad/Mom

Followers