Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm getting mobile !


This weekend we went to a toystore. Takahiro really took a liking to this unicorn.

It's kind of huge but it has lots of white hair. Latley I've been trying to teach Takahiro to be gentle with Mommy's and other people's hair. (he really enjoys pulling hair!) Takahiro grabbed a unk of the unicorn's hair and pulled it really hard. He then looked at my face waiting for a reaction like "aren't you going to tell me to stop mom?" Now when he pulls hair I redirect him to the unicorn. He also has nostrils which is useful (since Takahiro likes to poke his fingers in to mine for fun.) Here he is riding his unicorn.


Takahiro is moving around alot more these days. He is able to get up on his knees to reach things on shelves. Luckily we have stocked the bottom shelves with his toys.

He still mostly does the army crawl but once in awhile he is starting to crawl on his knees.

1 comment:

Perogyo said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big he's getting. What a cutie!

Followers