Takahiro has been a very busy boy these days. He can now grab objects pretty well as of last weekend.I filled up this basket with his toys and he had fun grabbing everything out and examining each toy.
I have since changed to a plastic basket as he starting picking up the whole wicker basket and was trying to chew on it.
Today he rolled over for the first time!! We cheered him on. Now everytime he gets ready to roll over he turns to see if we are watching and ready to clap for him.
I think he knows his name now too because when I say it he stops what he's doing and smiles at me.
At his last check up he was 17 lbs and in the 92nd percentile for heigth.
I'll try not to take so long again to post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment